2010年12月11日

iFan, charge your phone with wind.

充電! here!
iFan, charge your phone with wind.iFan
iFan, charge your phone with wind.

I for one charge my phone every day and am still amazed how short its power lasts.
Quite often I run out of juice in the middle of the day, for these moments I came up with the Ifan.
An hardware App in the shape of a soft rubber skin with the energy wind fan included.
Just slide it around your Iphone and it will charge everytime the wind blows.

Your Smartphone relies on high tech battery power and power management which
you charge almost every day in your outlet in just half an hour.
By using a modified computer fan it took me 6 hours to charge my
phone, rather long I think… but it works.
I can shave off many charging hours by redesigning the fan blades, making it
more efficient in catching the wind while sun bathing at the beach, doing walking trips
in the mountains or just holding it outside your car window while driving along…
i’ll keep you posted.

沒有留言:

張貼留言